Welcome to Mauna Lani!
“Mauna Lani” translates to “Mountain meeting Heaven” and that’s what you’ll experience at this diversified resort community on the Kohala Coast. From two Troon 18 hole golf courses (and one 9 hole Wikiwiki course) to the newly renovated Auberge Hotel, this user friendly resort has it all.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Lush neighborhoods built out of the lava fields from the 1800’s flow.
- The only GOOP store in Hawaii.
- Mauna Lani is a bike and golf cart friendly community.
- Explore the historic petroglyphs and ancient fish ponds.
- Dine under the stars at the ever popular Canoe House Restaurant (make a reservation).
- The feral goats that roam the resort.
- Mountain views toward Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa
- Housing choices that range from income producing condominiums to waterfront mansions and everything in between. Established communities built in the 1990’s and newer developments still under construction.
YOU’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH:
- Talking story with Uncle Danny under a full moon
- The turtle program; malama honu
- Napua at the beach for “sand in your toes” dining