Welcome to the Kohala Coast!
Below are additional neighborhoods that are located along the Kohala Coast. They offer some incredible homes. With their proximity to the water, they all provide for the quintessential Hawaiian lifestyle: sunsets, ocean views and sea breezes.
Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Known as a gathering place, the varied accommodation options include hotels and vacation rentals, (Hilton Waikoloa Village, "Marriott’s Ocean Club")and an abundance of family friendly condominiums. Dining choices are even more plentiful with an assortment of restaurants in both the King and Queens’ Shops and within the hotels. They will satisfy cravings from sushi to shaved ice. The Waikoloa Resort is known for its’ shopping for everything from forgotten sundries, specialty Hawaiian crafts and casual clothing. The bustling 1350 acre master planned community has something for everyone.
- A charming oceanfront neighborhood where beach cottages mix with uber modern luxury homes. The shoreline access makes for a snorkelers paradise in this ocean oriented community. Centrally located between Mauna Lani and Mauna Kea, you have the opportunity to utilize the dining and shopping at the resorts.
- Minutes north of Kawaihae Harbor on the makai (ocean) side of the road lies Kohala Waterfront. There are 50 custom home sites, most designed with ocean views in mind. Many of the homes are so close to Kai’opae Bay that you can actually hear the whales in season. Views to the North are of the rugged North Kohala coastline.
Kohala By the Sea
- Directly across the street from Kohala Waterfront, on the makai (mountain)side of the road is Kohala by the Sea. The 73 home sites are 1+acres. The neighborhood has the backdrop of Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa and Hualalai Mountains. The community is between 200-500 ft above sea level with elevated ocean views.
- Kohala Ranch is an expansive 3900 acres that spans properties from sea level to 3000 ft. There are 3 sections within the Ranch. The Heathers is at the lowest elevation for those who prefer a tropical climate. The Meadows is a bit cooler at @1600 elevation and the Summit is the highest elevation with larger lot sizes (10+ acres). Views are breathtaking with Haleakala on Maui seen on a clear day.